We are proud to confirm that we are a registered and approved COVID Safe venue with NSW Health. It’s very important to us that you and our staff feel safe and comfortable at the Club.
✅ Our staff have all been Covid Safe trained.
✅ Our front-line staff are following the health advice from the NSW Government and are wearing face masks whilst on duty
✅ We have sanitiser stations throughout the venue.
✅ We have Covid Safe Marshalls rostered on each shift to enforce 1.5m distance between patrons. Members from the same household are exempt.
✅ All Members and guests must sign in with their contact details upon arrival.
✅ Our venue has a capacity limit of 226. Once this is reached, unfortunately we must restrict patrons from entering the venue.
✅ We have increased space between tables and machines to encourage social distancing.
✅ We have an enhanced sanitisation schedule for all frequently touched areas.
❌ Anyone with a Victorian ID is not permitted to enter our venue.
❌ Anyone experiencing any flu like symptoms is not permitted to enter our venue. These symptoms include fever, coughing, sore throat, tiredness and shortness of breath. You are encouraged to test for CoVID-19.
❌ Anyone who has travelled overseas in the past 14 days is not permitted to enter our venue.
❌ You must not have been exposed to anyone who has been tested for CoVID-19 in the past 14 days unless they have received a negative result.
❌ We ask patrons that have been in known CoVID-19 hotspots not to visit our Club until 14 days after their visit
❌ Groups can be no larger than 10 people.
As many of you will be aware, there has been recent outbreaks of CoVID-19 cases in Victoria. To ensure the safety of our staff, members and patrons, we have made the pro-active decision to refuse entry into the Club if you have a Victorian ID. We are also currently requesting that if you have visited one of the below NSW Covid-19 hotspots in the last 14 days, that you do not enter our Club:
- The Crocodile Farm Hotel, Ashfield: 5.30pm to 6.30pm on Friday 4 September
- The New Shanghai Night restaurant, Ashfield: 6.30pm to 8pm on Friday 4 September
- Mama Wok, MacArthur Square, Campbelltown: 1.30pm to 2.30pm on Wednesday 9 September
- Campbelltown Golf Club, Glen Alpine: 2pm to 4.30pm on Wednesday 16 September
- Bannisters Pavilion Rooftop Bar & Grill, Mollymook: 12.30pm to 2.15pm on Sunday 13 September
- Oatlands Golf Glub, Oatlands: 6.30pm to 8.45pm Friday 4 September
- Albion Hotel, Parramatta: 8.15pm to 11.15pm on Saturday 5 September
- Fitness First, Randwick: Sunday 23 August and Tuesday 1 September
- Hyde Park Medical Centre, Sydney: Monday 24 August to Saturday 5 September
- Carlo’s Italian Restaurant Bar & Seafood, Ulladulla: 8pm to 9.30pm on Saturday 12 September
- Milton Ulladulla Ex Servos Club, Ulladulla 2pm to 6.15pm on Saturday 12 September
- Eastern Suburbs Legion Club, Waverley Tues 1 Sept from 6pm, Fri 4 Sept from 4.30pm, Sat 5 Sept from 4.15pm, Sun 6 Sept from 5pm, Mon 7 Sept from 3pm
Please remember to stay seated where practical and maintain a safe distance from other guests at all times.Your health and well-being is our priority.