PAfter a long wait, we’re so pleased to advise that Pennant Hills Bowling Club will be opening our doors again on Wednesday 3rd June.
As we ease back into Club operations, we would like to advise of a few changes we have made during this level of government restrictions:
- Operating Hours – Pennant Hills Bowling Club will be open from 10am – 7 days a week
- Trivia – Returns Thursday 16th July
- Patron Limits Apply – Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we have a patron capacity of 226 in our venue. Once this limit is reached, unfortunately we must restrict patrons from entering the venue. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Playground Closed – Our kids play area will remain closed at this time
We’ve missed all our Members greatly and can’t wait to welcome you back!
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All Members and Guests must sign in with their contact details at the designated Visitors Register upon arrival.
- Anyone experiencing any flu like symptoms is not permitted to enter. These symptoms include fever, coughing, sore throat, tiredness and shortness of breath. You are encouraged to test for CoVID-19.
- Your body temperature may be taken upon entry.
- Anyone who has travelled overseas in the past 14 days is not permitted to enter the venue.
- You must not have been exposed to anyone who has been tested for CoVID-19 in the past 14 days unless they have received a negative result.
- Physical distancing will be enforced. 1.5m distance between groups of patrons.
- Please follow ALL directional signage.
- Our venue capacity limit is 226. Once this is reached, we must restrict patrons from entering the venue.
- Practice good hygiene.